< comics/x >
CHAOS #15 & 16
(Usurp Toe,
http://members.cox.net/usurptoe)
Review by Rick Bradford
I don't know the name of the guy who does these but I admire his dedication. It seems every time I turn around, another issue has landed in the ol' mailbox. These two contain lots of humor strips (many one-pagers and a few that are longer) covering politics, current affairs, man-eating tigers, Wal-Mart and even Abe Lincoln's stint in the NBA. It's got a very "underground comix" feel and seems to be done by a cartooning addict, someone who just can't stop drawing, which is always nice. As with any one-man anthology, your mileage will vary on how funny the funny is but I sure give the guy props for putting out so much work (much of which
is funny). I wish I had that kind of inspiration myself. Also, I'm not sure about this, but I get the impression that folks in Las Vegas can pick these up for free locally.
[ Link to this review ]